Get a VPS For Free – Instant – No Credit Card Required
I hope you are happy with your shared hosting account (free or paid),but what if you can Get a VPS For Free Instant No Credit Card Required. They are great for a small to medium sized website and they are good for stability as you don’t have to deal with server configuration issues.
If you are daring enough to try a server (virtual one or Virtual Private Server as they are called) and deal with the mess of setting it up , here is the list of FIVE places where you can Get a VPS For Free Instant No Credit Card Required – instantly , without getting cheated , even if you don’t have a credit card.
What is a VPS Web Hosting ? Get a VPS For Free Instant No Credit Card Required
A virtual private server is one that is partitioned so that it has its own operating system, disc space, and bandwidth. What, exactly, does this mean? A physical server that resides in a data center is used for VPS hosting.
That server is then divided into various spaces that create its own virtual server. The account holder who is put on the virtual server sees only their virtual environment and can reboot their server or use it as if it was their own dedicated server.
The space acts just like a dedicated server but it is in actuality a part of one physical server. Because it acts as a dedicated server this is a good interim solution for sites that may need a dedicated server in the future but are not yet ready for it. VPS hosting is a good bridge between shared hosting and dedicated hosting.
Before we proceed lets have a word about- Why should you get a VPS over shared hosting ?
Advantages of Get a VPS For Free over Shared Hosting are –
- VPS hosting is a step up, and ideal for small businesses, online stores, and larger personal sites. You’ll see an increase in features, security and performance, all for a very reasonable rise in cost.
- A VPS hosting account is less expensive than a full dedicated hosting plan that uses a physical server.
- Many VPS plans can be customized to meet your needs so you pay for what you want but you do not need to deal with any features you will never need.
- Get a lot more control over your virtual server than you do with shared hosting. You will likely have root access and the ability to use scripts that may not be allowed in the shared hosting environment.
- Have the same technical support as with shared hosting for most issues.
- You can choose from semi managed hosting where the web host handles some maintenance and fully managed services.
Now,where to Get a VPS For Free – Instant – No Credit Card Required ?
Let’s face it , VPS is costly , because maintaining and running it costs real money , but then ; some big corporations choose to give their entry level servers for free just to promote their business. This is a win win situation for both the business owner and the customer as the prior is getting a possible future customer while the later is getting taste of some world class service for free.
(1). AWS Free Tier – By Amazon
AWS (amazon web services) is the Oldest and the most trusted Cloud hosting Platform my Amazon.
You can easily sign up here with your email id and can add a your debit card as a payment method for verification. You will be verified and ready to roll within 15 minuted.
AWS provides 750 hours per month of their Linux, RHEL, or SLES t2.micro or t3.micro instance dependent on region. and they have numerous regions around the world – US,Canada,EU,China,India,Australia,Brazil etc.
This Free VPS as 1GB of RAM , maximum 30GB SSD Storage, 1 core CPU and if run 24×7 , its ideal for a small to medium traffic WordPress blog. It can be easily used for 1 year for free ,without getting any extra charge.
The AWS Free Tier is automatically activated on each new AWS account. The AWS Free Tier lasts for one year. While the AWS Free Tier is active, you can try many AWS services for free.
However, not all AWS services are free. You are responsible for any charges you incur while using AWS services. You must monitor your usage to make sure that you are not exceeding the limitations covered under the Free Tier.
(2). Microsoft Azure Free Account – Get 12 Months Of Free VPS.
Azure is another descent platform by Microsoft – similar to AWS.
Microsoft Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help your organisation meet your business challenges. It is the freedom to build, manage and deploy applications on a massive, global network using your favorite tools and frameworks.
You receive ₹13,300 of Azure credits with the Free Trial. The choice is now yours on how you use your Azure credits. Use them on any Azure service based on your needs including, Virtual Machines, Websites, Cloud Services, Mobile Services, Storage, SQL Database, Content Delivery Network, HDInsight, Media Services, and many more.
Use the pricing calculator to estimate how much you could use with ₹13,300 of Azure credits. Here are a few usage scenarios that consume no more than ₹13,300 in a month:
- Run 2 small Virtual Machine instances for the entire month, or
- Store 800 GB of data in Storage, or
- Develop and test a web application using Cloud Services, with 3 web roles and 2 worker roles on medium instances, for 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, or
- Run two S2 SQL databases for the entire month
Any unused monthly credits cannot be carried over to subsequent months and cannot be transferred to other Azure subscriptions. Monthly usage in excess of the monthly credit amount included with your offer will be charged at the Pay-As-You-Go rates. If the Spending Limit has been removed, charges will be incurred at the Pay-As-You-Go rates. If the Spending Limit is set at ₹0, your subscription will be suspended upon using the third party service. You will be notified at least 30 days in advance of any increases to the Pay-As-You-Go rates.
This offer is limited to one offer per new customer.
They require a credit card or debit card to authenticate you when you sign up. Your credit card will initially NOT be charged as your new account has a ₹0 Spending Limit. Use up to your Azure credits at no charge. If you exceed your credits, your service will be disabled. You can choose to turn off your Spending Limit by converting to a pay-as-you-go subscription and any usage in excess of the credits will be charged at the Pay-As-You-Go rates. Read more about the Spending Limit feature.
If you are new to Azure or if you want to run an experiment on Azure, you can use it for free, for 12 months.
(3).Google Cloud Platform Free Tier
The Google Cloud Free Tier gives you free resources to learn about Google Cloud services by trying them on your own. Whether you’re completely new to the platform and need to learn the basics, or you’re an established customer and want to experiment with new solutions, the Google Cloud Free Tier has you covered.
The Google Cloud Free Tier has two parts:
- A 12-month free trial with $300 credit to use with any Google Cloud services.
- Always Free, which provides limited access to many common Google Cloud resources, free of charge.
You’re eligible if you meet the following conditions:
- You have never been a paying customer of Google Cloud.
- You have never been a paying customer of Google Maps Platform or Firebase. If you have been a paying customer of either of these services, contact support.
- You have not previously signed up for the free trial.
- Not have enabled billing for your account through the Google Cloud Console.
- Also you aren’t setting up a business account with a term sheet by working with a sales representative.
When you use resources covered by Always Free during your free trial period, those resources are not charged against your free trial credit.
Google asks for your credit card information when you sign up for the free trial. Google uses your credit card information for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity.
- To distinguish actual customers from robots.
If you don’t have a credit card, you can provide bank account information instead.
For more information about payment methods, including which types of credit cards are accepted, see Available payment methods.
Always Free VPS by Google.
The Always Free program provides limited access to many common Google Cloud resources free of charge. Resources are provided at intervals, usually monthly. Always Free resources are not credits; they don’t accumulate or roll over from one interval to the next.
Unlike the free trial, Always Free isn’t a special program or trial. It’s a regular part of your Google Cloud account.
You’re eligible for the Always Free program if you meet the following criteria:
- You do not have a custom contract or rate card with Google.
- You have an upgraded billing account. An upgraded account is ready to be charged for use, as opposed to a free trial only account.
- Your account is in good standing.
Your Always Free
f1-micro instance limit is by time, not by instance. Each month, eligible use of all of your
f1-micro instances is free until you have used a number of hours equal to the total hours in the current month. Usage calculations are combined across the supported regions.
Google Cloud Free Tier is also available for external IP addresses that are being used by VM instances. In-use external IP addresses are available without additional cost until you have used a number of hours equal to the total hours in the current month. Usage calculations are combined across all in-use external IP addresses. Google Cloud Free Tier for in-use external IP addresses applies to all instance types, not just
(4).Alibaba Cloud Free Trial – Get a VPS For Free Instant No Credit Card Required
Managed by Alibaba group of China, this is a new service in town, BUT I can vouch for them as my free server is running Great since past 2 months.
You can Try Over 40 Products for Free Worth $450-$1300 USD. Now up to 12 Months Usage for Elastic Compute Service! (a free VPS)
This one probably the most EASY one to get for Indians as it requires PayTM as a payment method.Just sign up here and BIND your PayTM with their billing and you are Good to go.
Alibaba cloud has a datacenter in India, Mumbai too. So , you can get a free VPS in India too now !
Free Trial Offers.Users who meet the above criteria are eligible to receive the following free trial offers:
Elastic Compute Services (ECS) – VPS
For Individual Free Trial, you can use one of the following instances’ services:
• ecs.t5-lc1m1.small for 12 months with 40 GB ultra cloud disk or SSD disk and 1 MB internet bandwidth.
• ecs.t6-c1m1.large or ecs.t5-c1m1.large for 3 months with 40 GB ultra cloud disk or SSD disk and 1 MB internet bandwidth.
For Enterprise Free Trial, you can use one of the following instances’ services:
• ecs.t6-c1m1.large or ecs.t5-c1m1.large for 12 months with 40 GB ultra cloud disk or SSD disk and 1 MB internet bandwidth.
• ecs.c5.large for 3 months with 40 GB ultra cloud disk or SSD disk and 5 MB internet bandwidth.
Now A VPS that is ACTUALLY FREE ! – No trial, no nothing , Pure Free VPS with instant Setup.—>
(5).Rootserver VS2-free – by euserv
Get a VPS For Free Instant No Credit Card Required – A truely free VPS
It is a Free container based Linux-Server with full Root-Access for Entry Level Hosting with Growing or just Testing.
The root server model “VS2-free” is based on the new container-based vServer platform from EUserv and offers hosting in a virtualized Linux environment with full root rights and all associated advantages of your own server.
The model “VS2-free” can be used free of charge in the basic version with IPv6 and is ideal for testing, as a development environment or as the basis for creating larger and growing systems.
Don’t get fooled by word “entry level ” it has got descent specs of –